Blanket Bloggersphere Notice

26DEC09


I've started a tumblr micro-blog for my quick and dirty photos and posts. I'll still blog over here at Blogger in the future for more wordy and formatted posts.


Updated: 22NOV2010



- - -

Blog updates still in 'suspension'. Busy and unfocused.



Sorry to non-existent patrons of this blog.

Labels

Blogumulus by Roy Tanck and Amanda Fazani

Saturday 6 December 2008

Fish pinbone tweezers

CRW_3311 CRW_3314

My fish bone tweezers, and Masamoto Sohonten square tweezers in the foreground and an Avanti  generic. My first is the Avanti generic (below) which I modified by bending in the front two-fifths of the prongs and engraved a grippy ‘knurling’. Then I upgraded to a Masamoto which is a little pricy; but ‘spring tension?’ is lighter but rest of the tweezers are much stiffer than the Avanti, making it a very efficient and comfortable tool to use.

CRW_3315 CRW_3317

Original post: 06DEC08

No comments:

Music to read posts to... (Use the pop-out player especially when 'jumping' posts.)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones