Blanket Bloggersphere Notice

26DEC09


I've started a tumblr micro-blog for my quick and dirty photos and posts. I'll still blog over here at Blogger in the future for more wordy and formatted posts.


Updated: 22NOV2010



- - -

Blog updates still in 'suspension'. Busy and unfocused.



Sorry to non-existent patrons of this blog.

Labels

Blogumulus by Roy Tanck and Amanda Fazani

Saturday 6 December 2008

Microplane Professional large shaver

CRW_3360 CRW_3364

I ♥ Microplanes.

So efficient, not that expensive if you know where to shop. Mine came with a plastic plate cover but I think I threw it out with the postal parcel by accident. It’s a great tool, except the gaps between the frame and the grater plate traps food and is only easy to clean with a brush. I wish Microplane made the wider plastic/pyrex? frame flat plate Microplanes with the slim Professional stainless steel handles because the buff plastic handles are not to my liking.

CRW_3358

Original post: 06DEC08

No comments:

Music to read posts to... (Use the pop-out player especially when 'jumping' posts.)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones