Blanket Bloggersphere Notice

26DEC09


I've started a tumblr micro-blog for my quick and dirty photos and posts. I'll still blog over here at Blogger in the future for more wordy and formatted posts.


Updated: 22NOV2010



- - -

Blog updates still in 'suspension'. Busy and unfocused.



Sorry to non-existent patrons of this blog.

Labels

Blogumulus by Roy Tanck and Amanda Fazani

Saturday 6 December 2008

-need to add new photos- Pradel Oyster shuckers

20070629_5519 CRW_3322
Pradel Oyster knives one with and one without the hand guard. Dead cheap and good, nasty cheapo plastic handle but with the blade pattern of my choice.

And I mean cheap $3 a pop, you willn’t cry over snapping it.

- - -

APR09- I’ve modified both oyster shuckers with convex edge for 2/3 of the blade to give the shucker better ease of wedge into the oysters.

Original post: 29JUN07, Updated: 29APR09

No comments:

Music to read posts to... (Use the pop-out player especially when 'jumping' posts.)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones