Blanket Bloggersphere Notice

26DEC09


I've started a tumblr micro-blog for my quick and dirty photos and posts. I'll still blog over here at Blogger in the future for more wordy and formatted posts.


Updated: 22NOV2010



- - -

Blog updates still in 'suspension'. Busy and unfocused.



Sorry to non-existent patrons of this blog.

Labels

Blogumulus by Roy Tanck and Amanda Fazani

Friday 29 June 2007

Masahiro 1500x waterstone

Masahiro Shiageto 18cm L x 17mm T Fine Grit 1500 waterstone My first sharpening stone, bought from JCK (Japanese Chef's Knife), market as a Shiageto but 1500x grit is more of fine cutting stone instead of a finishing stone. Actually quite small compared to my current fleet of sharpening stones and is quite soft, comes with nice tall rubber feet.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog is very interesting!
Please, send me the photo of your pc desk and the link of your blog.
I'll publish on my blog!.
Thanks Frank
EMAIL: pcdesktop1@gmail.com

Music to read posts to... (Use the pop-out player especially when 'jumping' posts.)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones